Global news takes my time

 This is about the situation in uh Eastern europe which was a very big deal yesterday, it look like it would be a world-changing event, redefining our future maps forever, and political structures of huge swathes of the world. So I didn't do anything yesterday, didn't spend anytime doing anything useful including writing here, because it was so damn captivating, so damn important.

Well turns out it didn't matter, the situation sorted itself out.

Events in the world have been interesting, and regular readers of the blog will remember how I was holed up in the apartment for weeks following the war and worrying about it till I could sleep no more and had to force myself away from the news because it was taking up all of my attention.

In any case, I must...resist...the urge to follow the news that doesn't directly affect me, and I can't change, but want to anyway. Live the life, not read the news, that's not what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.