Who the hell are you, again?

Who the hell are you and why do you look so green? Where have you come from, and where the hell have you been? Is everything okay, is there a nurse or a doctor that you have been seein'? What's the matter, what's your cause, why do you look all red in the eye and talk with a pause? Do I know you, you look a bit so familiar? Oh are you my father's friend, who I met the year before last year? What's that on your hand, why do you look under the weather? How is your voice is so resonating, that it fills my heart complete with fear? What is your job, what are you hear for? Are you a plumber, or perhaps you are a cop? How did you get in, whoever gave you the keys? Or are you here, to collect the money for the lease? Why am I so happy, so free of fear? What have you done, so I don't give a care? Are you god, and is this heaven, or are you the Yama, and am I just very dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.