Got Chinese bakery goodies after so long!

 Went to Chinatown with AS(y) to get Ramen at a place there, and on the way back grabbed couple of baos and the likes at the best-rated Chinese bakery in the area. Got five items for 18 bucks, which isn't a great deal because traditionally these places are a lot less aggressively priced, but it's Seattle and with the cost of everything risen and what not, a great deal all things considered. It felt good man, I remember (and you will too, if you go back to read journal posts from those days) in Boston I'd go to Chinatown to get those pastries every Sunday, a bus and two trains there and back. And now I can walk for 20 minutes, or take the train and get there...in about the same time. It should be a part of my routine once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.