Kimchi, eggs, rice bowl for lunch, Target shopping pickup trip, heavy load, repotting plants, sprouty dinner tofu sandwich, volunteer park walk [Thu 22]

 Breakfast was rice bowl with fried kimchi and eggs and til ko chhop.

Did very little at work, went to Target to pickup the potting mix and the three auto-watering planters I bought online. Man the soil bag was so heavy! I don't know if I'd have ordered it for pickup knowing it was so heavy but thank god the train was running regularly it worked out.

At home I repotted and replanted a lot of plants, and my plant tables are a lot more cleaner and greener, I've written about that in a post earlier.

For dinner I fried some tofu slices, got hummus, tomatoes and sprouts, and ate them as a sandwich. Great effing idea.

Went to Volunteer park for a walk, didn't see anybody interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.