Review of Samurai Ramen restaurant, Seattle Chinatown

 AS(y) and I went to this ramen restaurant at 2 in the afternoon on Sunday. It was cold and raining outside, we wanted Ramen. Having explored UW the evening before, and tried most places in CapHill we wanted to explore Chinatown. I got there two trains before AS did so I walked the aisles of Daiso but didn't fancy anything good.

Samurai Ramen is a small ramen place right outside the Chinatown/ID link station. They have limited seating, but the customer turnaround was quick so unless the line outside is long, the wait times are usually reasonable. The noodles are thick and yummy, the broth (i tried vegan tofu miso one) tasty though not very spicy. We asked for hot sauce for our soups. The soup is hearty, that's for sure.

I have not written about this yet, but it will have been backfilled by the time whoever is reading this had read this, but I had Korean noodles in NoVA recently with PN and the noodles there were extremely mediocre, likely just Shin Ramyun, and I thought the soup was way worse than the one I'd make. Well in this case, I'd never make ramen this good, so it was a solid win for me!

The prices were extremely reasonable, I think AS paid 35 bucks after taxes for two of our meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.