This is not an ad, but five minutes in booking dot com really did save me thirty bucks

 This is silly but the posts need to be churned out at a vastly more rapid pace than what I've been producing if I'm to remove this debilitating sense of guilt that's hindering me from doing anything else that is productive in my personal life. So this will warranty a post under present circumstances.

During our roadtrip for the first couple of days I reached out to the hotels directly, or did google books and had the online prices matched. However at one of the motels, right after SLC if I remember that right, the receptionist informed me that they would not match online offers, and the motel prices were at least thirty bucks pricier than the online price available. Thus one sat upon the nearby couch, filled the information as quickly as one's finger's would allow, and five minutes on booking dot com later, thirty bucks were saved. Most of the claims of online being cheaper are true, indeed!

Which, at first sight might be as obvious as daylight to a noob but there's many many people, such as myself, who would not have believed that to be necessarily true. So new things were learned for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.