What the hell is temu, why is everybody talking about it, and did I really blow thirty bucks on it for no good reason?

 So I've been hearing about TEMU all over the place, not necessarily in a good way but as a site where you buy trashy cheap things like on aliexpress but they have free shipping and good shipping and also they give you some amount of credit if your goods don't deliver on time. I've always wanted to waste some of my money on those sketchy websites buying questionable items and seeing what they're like.

So yeh I ordered thirty bucks worth of items on temu, they're supposed to arrive in eight days but there's no chance in hell that'll happen. Not very exciting things, just plant saucers, command hooks and the likes, the cheap items I'd overpay at Amazon or on Daiso, but with a longer waiting time and possibly half the price? Not sure if the price is worth it, I'll give reviews after they're in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.