GPT is shockingly good, and bad

 I used GPT to generate  list of possible vlog topics for my planned podcast/vodcast and it was shockingly competent at generating a bunch of plausible-sounding topics for my theme.

Then I spent the next three hours trying to coax it into organizing them in some sort of calendar for posting, related to what'd be going in the world at the time. It was really really bad at it. Like, it wouldn't get what I was trying to say, and try to bail out with the easiest solution. Also trying to get it to organize information is one hell of a task.

Yes, it can generate amazing emails and texts. No, it won't entirely replace you. Not yet anyway. Unless you're really really bad at organizing things. Then maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.