A gurgling little brook, right in my little apartment!

 This is one of those janky DIY things I never got around to doing. I bought a pair of water pumps to build a water feature for my apartment about two years ago and never did anything with those. Then earlier yesterday I discovered one of them while cleaning the apartment and figured all those takeaway containers would finally get some use. So I dumped a container full of water, put the pump in it, and hid the entire contraception behind the amplifier AKS has left in my apartment. So now it sounds like I have  cute little bubbling brook flowing all the time, and the awful noise of traffic from the outside which is worse in the summer as the windows have to be open or else my apartment turns into an oven, is damped by the relaxing sound of water falling upon itself. I wouldn't show it to anyone, but it brings me peace. Wish I could make it look nicer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.