I think I can do it, no really!

 In the past I've complained about my obsessive need to 'cover up' for lost days of journaling, never catching up and this being a whole fiasco. Promises have been made that such an action won't be taken again because it's painful, not productive and distracting from what's actual happening in my life. But you know what they say about life: it's the thing that happens while you're waiting for things to happen, for things to fall in place.

So that's me now, I'm the guy who past-posts, who is bothered by not posting when he should have, and is driven by the guilt of lacking discipline in such a simple matter. The sort of person who'd rather waste time instead of creating quality content, and then later produce trash to cover up for it. Then spend majority of their time complaining about how big of a stink that dirt is creating.

Anywho, I think I can do it. Yeah, forrealz. Like backpost for this entire.effing.year. Which is 120 posts a month, for the first four months of the year, meaning almost five freaking hundred posts. It is over five hundred considering June has already begun and the first ten days have gone by.

Soooo...yeahhh. Five hundred blog posts of past-posting. Twenty posts for twenty five days. Or Forty posts for twelve days. Forty posts means I'd have to spend at least three hours every day, on average five minutes per post, just making myself feel better about not having my shit together. If that's the price for my laziness, my control and anxiety issues, yeah I guess I gotta pay it huh. The way it's going to go, it'll be two minutes per post, and barely two hours a day.

The best outcome of this whole fiasco will be that my typing speed will improve significantly, probably. Which ain't all bad, yanno what I'm sayin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.