Brunch with the gang at Egg Karne, desserts from Paris Baguette from the day before, SB does barbecue and newari foods, ten different things in this Newari feast! [Sat 3]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

In the morning we went to a nearby Golf course, and their breakfast place called egg Karne. I got the egg sandwich there, and it was pretty darn good and filling, don't know if it merited the excessive praise given by the hosts.

Back at PN's we ate a bit of the Paris Baugette cake. It was so large we made PN take some of it and kept half. This cake would last another 8 days in both households, I remember so distinctly because even for me who make his leftovers go a long way that was noticeably unuaul.

In the evening SB did barbecue cooking so many things in the fire, and P made a bunch of newari items too! I won't name them all because naming ten different things we had in the newari feast is nothing but a folly but it was wild. And this included newari chhoila, bara among many other yummy foods that I ingested with great contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.