At the Colonnade mall with friends, shopping summer clothes with Linen materials, got gifts, potatoes croissant and cuke sandwiches for brunch, journey to SB's, Indian restaurant Thali, sleepver at SB's [Fri 2]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

In the morning we went to Colonnade mall. We walked around a bunch, not really wanting to buy anything in particular.

Then I saw interesting Linen shorts and trousers and bought myself one or two. PN very kindly gifted me a set too. Went to Brook's Brothers and saw some nice fancy t-shirts, but wasn't in a mood to buy them. Turns out they can be quite affordable when in sale, and they're comfortable too.

For brunch we had croissant sandwiches with cukes and veggies, and potatoes.

We went to Paris Baguette to get cake for our trip to SB's.

Drove over to the couple's place, chilled for some time. There was the three of us, S and P, A who is S's cousin and her husband A, and P -- I know two other P's -- who PN were trying to set me up with but I was high as a kite to know or notice anything.

We all drove over to the Indian restaurant called...I don't know, something I could look it up but I can't be assed to. It was all-you-can-eat thali for $25, and I was the most shafted one because I barely ate 20% of whatever was in the plate and that mostly in desserts. Everybody had an incredible time though, and I wanted to gift them the meal but they ended up returning me money one by one in zelle what a bummer.

In the evening PN and I slept over at their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.