Cleaning up three people's belongings from an apartment

 AKS(e) and AS(y) have most of their belongings in my apartment, which means my apartment is a mess of four different guitar cases, an amplifier, a keyboard and so many, so so so many rice cookers and knives. What these guys were doing with the cookers one will never know. I did the first round of 'cleaning' -- hah, to call it that -- where I dumped everything I could reasonably into my bedroom, away from the wandering eyes of potential visitors. Tomorrow, and the many days that will follow, will see me fix those up.

The good news is I have enough plates, bowls and spoons to feed a decent sized army. the bad news is there's not enough space for everything. Things will have to be thrown away. un.fortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.