Here now, hair no more

 I'm losing hair at a rate that's irrecoverable from. All hope has been lost, I've been the victim of male pattern baldness, and the only hope at this point lies in the miracles of Turkish trichnologists and the amazing vacations that come with the treatment. Apparently good doctors will take you in only if you've been taking medications for several years, so there's a timeframe one has to follow. I haven't yet committed on whether I really want to preserve my existing hair and want new ones, or let it go and live with what I have. Which isn't much. It's pathetic and I'd never have thought this day would come so soon. I blame covid, really before 2020 I'd never considered that I'd be thinning out so early. But I've been lucky to have it until now at least, so fingers crossed. Expensive but doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.