Potato, bhat-dal, mushroom-salad lunch, fly-away at 2.30 home at 9, good old taiwanese frozen veggie dumplings come of use for dinner, my own space after so long! [Sun 11]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

I was going back to Seattle! After exactly five months of leaving it! It'd be a lie if I said I wasn't excited to be in my own space and in my own apartment.

For brunch we had potato, bhat-dal and mushroom-chhoila. I got packed up, P gave me like 15 of various plant cuttings as well as a pretty hefty bag of blue-colored plant food -- is that what it's called, shouldn't it be called fertilizer and have a more descriptive name -- and...that was it! Flew from the airport at 2.30, was comfortably home at 9, and very hungry since I didn't get to eat anything in the flight or the layover in Charlotte, so I steamed the Taiwanese frozen veggie dumpling I'd gotten in my Bellevue trip with BC way back, and it was quite feeling.

I was back in my own place after so long! It truly, truly felt so good. I've taken a long time to acknowledge this and understand this, but man nothing's better than being in your own place, and having things under your control, as you want them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.