Veggie fried rice with achaar and tofu chilli from earlier, walk around the town, bara snacks, high Domino's meal [Mon 5]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

For lunch we had veggie fried rice with the newari achaar from the previous day and tofu chilli. SO o good.

SB and I walked around town in the afternoon, saw the downtown area of their community, talked about P's plan to do ceramics, got a good sense of what they wanted to do for the future, and had real heart-to-heart conversation about what I wanted to do.

In the evening we heated up bara from the previous day for snacks. Then we got high, and eventually ordered domino's pizza etc as our dinner. I sneakily sent SB the money for the pizza because I felt so bad staying in there and eating their food and chilling and not giving bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.