Doctor's appointment, locked out of the house, pain so much pain, liquid diet, not much happens [Tue 6]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

Around lunch-time went for the dentist's appointment, lyfted there. Got them to agree to remove the remainder of my wisdom teeth causing me trouble. They wanted to give me a date many days from there, but convinced them to do the procedure literally the following day. I was in increasing amount of pain.

Locked out of the house for half and hour or so when my battery died and I couldn't get in. I thought the people in the house couldn't hear me but it turns out they'd gone out for grocery shopping. I was tired hungry and my face hurt, it was dishearteaning. Soon the gang came back from their trip and my mood improved.

Don't have recollection of the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.