Toothy removey, friends get the meds, liquid diet of soup and potato mash [Wed 7]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

Went to the Centreville office of the dental place I'd gone the previous day and had my wisdom teeth removed. So easy and painless at the time! And this entire experience was so much better than what I'd experienced in the before times when I'd last removed by teeth.

SB got me the meds and painkillers, plus lots more advil and tylenol. They'd me my close friends, those meds for the two weeks that followed.

In the evening my meal consisted of potato mash and mushroom soup so as to not disturb the clot from teeth removal. I bled from over there a few times, but not remarkably so. All things considered I healed pretty well and got out easy. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.