Manassas trip, meeting extended family, new friends and people, working and chilling, Domino's on the way back [Fri 9]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

In the morning we went to Manassas, from where ED, myself, and another didi who was also there worked from our respective rooms/areas. Met uncle/aunty who obviously asked me about my uh achievements in Nepal. Had nice dal bhat meal, perfect for my teeth too. There was an aunty, who was BT aunty's friend, and her daughter dii who was much older than us whose partner had gone somewhere. She was also quite nice and truth be told somebody I would totally have dated if the opportunity had presented itself.

So the whole day was talking with family, ribbing each other, working a bit, entertaining the niece, and having a good time generally.

We drove home in the evening, got a Domino's takeout on the way. I know I shouldn't have eaten pizza at this point in my wisdom tooth removal treatment, but if you can't live, what's the point? Fortunately nothing bad happened. I think.

Also snuck up and had a slice or two of the leftover late at night. It's a distinct memory because it was so wrong and forbidden, felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.