Tacos Chukis on Union St. Seattle: A review

 On my way back from Grocery Outlet I was hungry tired and not in a mood to cook so I stopped by Tacos Chukis. Eleven bucks for a torta at a self-serve place is a fair price by Seattle standards all things considered. Plus the screen didn't beg for tips which was great. Oh the other great thing was you ordered thru a screen and didn't have to talk to anybody, like you have to do at the burrito place next to my apartment. That is also a really dirty place and some of my friends absolutely refuse to go there or eat from there. Not even their churros!

Right. Tacos Chukis. I like the style of service. I like the ambiance. That's an understatement, I love it. The prices are good. It's just that...I'm not a fan of the cactus-leaf torta that I ordered. I've been eating pretty poorly for the past two days lets be honest because of lack of groceries to work with but man I don't want to go pay money for a meal purely for the function of feeling my tummy. Which that torta did. Tortas are my favourite, the absolute best, but that was mediocre and that's giving it a lot of credit. Not enough butter, not enough beans, Man that place Tenoch has really spoiled me for Tortas huh.

I'll try the place again. if only for the vibes. but there won't be a third chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.